Translate

domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

Tiredness...

I'm just tired. Tired of being strong all the time, when what I really want is someone who makes me feel safe. I'm tired of being smart all the time. I'm tired of thinking about everything. Tired of having answers for everyone else's questions. Tired of not having answers for my own questions. Tired of feeling my heart empty. Tired of...
I'm tired of all this undirected love. You know, we should know that if we lose the love of our lives, it's kinda difficult to find another. I just want to be someone else's love. You know that kind of looking that people in love have? So, no one never looked at me like that.
Life is beautiful, I know, but sometimes my restless heart just can't calm down and feel the fresh breeze that should come from the ocean...
Yeah, I know, I stopped making sense a very long time ago.


Gláucia Martini

Nenhum comentário: